Give a Look at Must Have Products for This Festive Season
Hi Ladies, as we all know the festival season is upon us. So, you might be looking for some good range of makeup products to keep you looking best for any celebration or office party. Don’t worry; you are on the right platform. Fashion Foody will help you in selecting a good range of makeup products for a stunning look this festival. We have narrowed down at least 10-12 products including skin care, hair care and makeup which are quite difficult to select. I must say that these products will surely work on your skin to look gorgeous.
Let me start with a list of products:
- Face Masks: Face masks are essential as they instantly transform the skin. In my recommendation, go for Body Shop Himalaya charcoal mask. It is basically a glowing mask that contains charcoal and Green tea essentials which gives a detoxifying effect on the skin. It is best Face Mask for the skin types who have clogged skin and need a deep cleansing and glow.
- Sheet masks: There are a lot of varieties of sheet masks from face shop solution range. You can choose one according to your skin type. If you are looking for a glowing skin then go for Vitamin c radiance face mask from The Solution range which is very good for skin. They are cheap and slightly more effective. This face mask is formulated with vitamin c which is really essential for brightening the skin. It instantly brightens the skin in just 10 minutes. Generally, sheet masks are very good, quick fix that provides a detoxify and whitening effect. After using the sheet masks, skin becomes fresh and radiant.
Let’s begin with the best hair care. Top hair specialists recommend Oil reflection hair mask from Wella which is very good to moisturize the hair at length. It’s newly launched a few months back. This hair mask range provides very quick transformation for the people who have dry or dull hairs and lacks shine. This hair mask is made with a natural oil like nut oil which adds beautiful sheer to hair and good for instant shine and hydration.
- Kajal: A Kajal is always best associated with an Indian outfit. Pick “Nykaa EyemBOLD Kajal” which is extra bold and dark. It provides a smudge-proof finish. This is a kajal which lasts for long hours and best thing in it is that it is creamy and very light.
- Cream Eye Shadow: Australis Metallix cream eyeshadow in Gold Gaga color is an essential for this festive season. Nykaa offers about 12 colors in it and you may go for the darker shades also as per your choice. This provides a smooth bouncy creamy texture and settles with the smudge-proof finish after application. It resists for a long time with high shine finish to the skin. Just dab it on your eyes that will give a nice golden look.
- Highlighter: For glow, the highlighter is essential in the festival season. L’Oreal true match Lumi Highlighter has a coppery finish which is a lovely color. You can mix it with your foundation also and apply all over the face for glowing skin. It doesn’t contain chunky glitter particles and gives a beautiful, sophisticated festive sheer to your face.
- Mascara: Isadora Flashing Volume Mascara is very good mascara. It has a small brush due to which it’s easy to navigate around eyelashes, especially thin and short eyes. It gives you nice and thick lashes with lots of lengths and is perfect for the festive season.
For Lips, we recommend you especially 3 shades which are best for the daily wear as well as the occasions too.
- Cheat rose shade by Nykaa: This lip crayon is a mix of berry and brown. It’s not very dark and well suited to medium, fair as well as darker skin tones.
- Lakme Masaba Lip color – Caramel Toffee: If you have smoky eyes then go for the nude shades like the Lakme peachy nude color.
- Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme – Devotion: This shade is best for this festive season. The good thing about this lip cream is that it doesn’t go patchy and stay longer than the other matte lipsticks.
At last, complement in the comment box if you liked any product for this festive season. Go for Nykaa sale!